Real Madrid Champions League q/f 2nd leg (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Grealish for me, it wasn't the sub I would have made.
He wasn’t the worst player for sure but he would have had to move to accommodate Doku as think Pep wanted Doku attacking that right back. Pep probably didn’t want to move him so he was sacrificed. Doku was the game changer though so it worked. Doku needs a bit of Jack’s composure and Grealish needs more of Doku’s end product. A combination of the two would be the perfect player!

Bernardo. The penalty has nothing to do with my assessment.
Both in normal time and extra time he gave absolutely everything he had. Constantly a menace over on the right corner of the penalty area. Pressing the Real players like someone demented. He had them shitting themselves.
I want City fans to show that guy some real love right now.

He wasn’t the worst player for sure but he would have had to move to accommodate Doku as think Pep wanted Doku attacking that right back. Pep probably didn’t want to move him so he was sacrificed. Doku was the game changer though so it worked. Doku needs a bit of Jack’s composure and Grealish needs more of Doku’s end product. A combination of the two would be the perfect player!

Grealish was fine, but there was a feeling that he'd shot his bolt by the time he was taken off. Also, he was on a yellow. And Jack has an unpredictable side to him that could have earned him a red. It was absolutely the right call at that point by Pep. We're lucky to have two such different wingers who bring such different things to the table.

Hard to criticise anyone when you’re up against the 14 times European champions and they’re pretty much playing for penalties. Just lacked that killer finish. Akanji excellent, so too Jack and second half Kev lead by example and will be gutted to have missed that opportunity to make it 2-1. Phil looks so much better playing centrally and we really need to address the Erling problem. Pep’s got a job on his hands getting them prepared mentally and physically for Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.