Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
Obviously Eddie ain’t gonna take them during a game cos if he missed or it’s saved then it’s a goal the other way.
He should however be training the rest of the team to take them.

I think the chance of Eddie missing and them countering is very slim. We should have enough men back to prevent any shot within decent range before he gets back.

His technique under pressure shown he probably should take them. I suppose playing out from the back accurately almost represents the pressure of taking a penalty, which is why he might be so good.

I think the chance of Eddie missing and them countering is very slim. We should have enough men back to prevent any shot within decent range before he gets back.

Hit technique under pressure shown he probably should take them. I suppose playing out from the back accurately almost represents the pressure of taking a penalty, which is why he might be so good.
Yeah like you say very slim indeed. Most times a pens missed it ends up either a corner or a dead ball. Plus with all the players behind him it would be easy to just commit a foul well up in their half

Last edited:

His technique under pressure shown he probably should take them. I suppose playing out from the back accurately almost represents the pressure of taking a penalty, which is why he might be so good.
The words ‘typical City’ spring to mind : )

It is still not worth the risk. We still have a reliable penalty taker in Erling Haaland (providing we do get a rare one).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.