Real Madrid post match post mortem

someone at training today said to me, "De Bruyne scores that sitter 19/20 times, and you cruise out to win in 90".

we can debate whether it was a sitter or not, and the % conversion, but that was the huge moment that Doku carved out, and I think Madrid were too panicked to recover from a losing position.

someone at training today said to me, "De Bruyne scores that sitter 19/20 times, and you cruise out to win in 90".

we can debate whether it was a sitter or not, and the % conversion, but that was the huge moment that Doku carved out, and I think Madrid were too panicked to recover from a losing position.

I'm right behind that goal. It came at him fast but I did think he'd finish it better. I'm not sure we'd have cruised it though they would have had to attack us. It's over now we have two big trophies which if we win them would still make it a great season.

Can't lie, that's the moment I felt like I knew we were out. The look on Pep's face compounded that feeling.

There's no other player on the planet I'd prefer that chance to fall to.

It was offside, thankfully. Akanji about 20 seconds earlier in the move on the right side of the box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.