North Stand Expansion

The best conclusions are the ones you take some time to get to!

You were the only one completing the first part of the puzzle about the removal of the supports tbf. I’d genuinely never even considered it tbh although it made sense after reviewing the cross section and seeing them go through the terracing.

City Matters and the 1894 Group have the next meeting with the club on the North Stand a week on Monday.

It’s my understanding that the club will be bringing some more concrete plans on things like seating and hospitality.

Based on the research I have seen (both produced by the club and elsewhere) and my own opinion, I’m quite clear that I want the North Stand to be a vocal, atmospheric end, complete with additional new season tickets. That said, if people do have strong opinions that it should be something else, then I will get that across.

Happy for people to leave comments here, or equally send me an email at: alex.howell@citymatters.co.uk

City Matters and the 1894 Group have the next meeting with the club on the North Stand a week on Monday.

It’s my understanding that the club will be bringing some more concrete plans on things like seating and hospitality.

Based on the research I have seen (both produced by the club and elsewhere) and my own opinion, I’m quite clear that I want the North Stand to be a vocal, atmospheric end, complete with additional new season tickets. That said, if people do have strong opinions that it should be something else, then I will get that across.

Happy for people to leave comments here, or equally send me an email at: alex.howell@citymatters.co.uk
Please push that we want it as OUR HOME END, going forward this has to be it, not our most vocal fans moved in cup games. Thanks Alex

Alex.

Can you ask the club why there were so many Real Madrid fans in the home ends all around the ground. Ask the club why and how so many Real Madrid fans got tickets in the home ends. The club must know as they distribute and sell the tickets. Ask the club what plans they have to stop this next season in the CL latter stages, and to sell those tickets to genuine City fans instead. With so many away fans in the home ends it has led to trouble and fights breaking out.

Keep up the good work. :-)

PS.

Can you ask the club for an update on the proposed 700 GA+ seats at the front of NSL2. Are they staying or are they going?

Are there any plans for safe standing seats on NSL2 or NSL1 regardless of the quantity and location on either tier?

Are there any plans for a singing section on NSL2?

Will standing be allowed on NSL2 or will sitting be strictly enforced by the club and stewards? Which could cause problems with fans determined to stand.(block 109)

Are there any plans for cheap season tickets and cheap match day tickets on NSL2?

Will there be a block put aside for the vocal younger fans with cheap season tickets and cheap match day tickets?

Will fan flags and banners be allowed on NSL2?

When are the club going to announce the seating plans, season ticket, match day tickets prices, etc for NSL2?

Does the club see the North stand and NSL2 as a proper home end? If so, how are they going to create that? If not, what do they see it as? Is it atmosphere over match day revenue, or revenue over match day atmosphere, or is there room for both?

Thanks again.

Last edited:
PS.

Can you ask the club for an update on the proposed 700 GA+ seats at the front of NSL2. Are they staying or are they going?

Are there any plans for safe standing seats on NSL2 or NSL1 regardless of the quantity and location on either tier?

Are there any plans for a singing section on NSL2?

Will standing be allowed on NSL2 or will sitting be strictly enforced by the club and stewards? Which could cause problems with fans determined to stand.

Are there any plans for cheap season tickets and match day tickets on NSL2.

Will there be a block put aside for the vocal younger fans with affordable season tickets and match day tickets?

Will fan flags and banners be allowed on NSL2?

Does the club see the North stand and NSL2 as a proper home end? If so, how are they going to create that? If not, what do they see it as? Is it atmosphere over match day revenue, or revenue over match day atmosphere, or is there room for both?

Thanks again.
If Alex asked all those questions he'd be even more unpopular with the club hierarchy then he probably is now.

They'll be far happier when they ask Angela Worrall if she has any points to raise and she answers that she hasn't.

Is the cablenet system for the roof quite a rare way to build such a large roof? Looking at pictures of similar sized stadiums there doesn't seem to be that many, I'm guessing this has made things a lot harder than 4 'independent' roofs that don't support each other?

If Alex asked all those questions he'd be even more unpopular with the club hierarchy then he probably is now.

They'll be far happier when they ask Angela Worrall if she has any points to raise and she answers that she hasn't.

The club will have read the questions and will have the answers to the questions before Alex hopefully asks the questions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.