11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

He's having a classic first City season. He is going to have an incredible career, hopefully with us, and probably his best years with a different manager, and he'll talk forever about how important Pep was for him.

Changed the game today and ragged the defender all over this guy will be better than sane once he is fully into the team and next season will be even better

Apart from providing a real threat to Chelsea I was impressed with his discipline in retaining the ball / finding a team mate as after we scored we managed the game brilliantly. He is definitely learning the Pep Way.
Yep, this is what stood out to me the most. He's always been able to beat a man since he came in but his ability to know when not to go has always been lacking. That's there now, though. Surely it can only get better for him as well? I'm a huuuuuuge Jack fan but he's got to think about moving infield soon imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.