Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Consistent singing behind the goal in block 111 safe standing. Didn't really seen to spread too well across our end in the first hald, though no worse than Chelsea, but picked up in the second and was of course brilliant after the goal. Similar issues to the Etihad where songs struggle to travel across tiers but very loud on the occasions they do.

Not a game to complain about the tourists in my opinion, without them it would have been half empty. If anything, this is exactly the sort of game the club should be encouraging new fans and tourists to come to when it's clear it won't sell out to ST holders and Members on criteria.

Overall a typical Wembley semi final atmosphere and a good day out.

Strange today . Wealdstone normally packed but only 2 coaches and a few minibuses.(bloke said we about 250 booked in) I’m sure we normally have about 1000 blues. To say we sold 37000 it didn’t seem very visible around the ground , obviously a huge percentage are going to outside sources
Seemed very quiet everywhere, we’re in the Premier Inn next to the stadium and bar was half empty before the game, normally it’s packed. In Block 120 only half a dozen of us singing, most didn’t know any of the songs. But we won, so still a decent day out

Strange today . Wealdstone normally packed but only 2 coaches and a few minibuses.(bloke said we about 250 booked in) I’m sure we normally have about 1000 blues. To say we sold 37000 it didn’t seem very visible around the ground , obviously a huge percentage are going to outside sources
Shame although I wasn't in London yesterday that we didn't do Wealdstone justice.

I've noticed they have had Coventry there before and I assume will today.

Hopefully we'll as a regular Wembley attenders get the final gig there if they beat the rags later.

Pretty good atmosphere where we were in 505. Passions running high. Looked like it was going to kick off over something at one point.

I was in 116.
Loads of Americans, Eastern Europeans etc... just treating it like a visit to a show.
The girl and mum in front of me started to film when we scored and were taking selfies when we won trying to get the crowd in the pic!

Funniest part was at the tube station, after the game, when a Chelsea 'tourist' sang 'Let's go Chelsea, let's go!!!'
Thought he was going to get a slap off the real Chavs!
He was lucky; he got a STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see that daft slag was in attendance again. Putt your phone away, shut up and watch the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.