Pictures of your Dog

It is with a heavy heart that I have to say that our beautiful girl, Farleigh, was put to sleep today.
She was such a lovely, beautiful girl who touched our hearts in so many ways and a best friend to us all, especially my son Ben.
We will miss her so, so much, but am happy that she is at peace now. Bless you my darling….
Sorry for your loss mate, it takes a long time to come to terms with the loss of a loved pet.

It is with a heavy heart that I have to say that our beautiful girl, Farleigh, was put to sleep today.
She was such a lovely, beautiful girl who touched our hearts in so many ways and a best friend to us all, especially my son Ben.
We will miss her so, so much, but am happy that she is at peace now. Bless you my darling….

Gutted for you, a pets passing is dearly felt by the members of the family who knew it.

RiP Little girl, dogs are your friends for life. We lost our little girl 6 years ago and still think of her. We have another little girl now, crazy as a bat but love her. Thinking of you and your family mate. X

Attachments

• IMG_0821.jpeg
    IMG_0821.jpeg
    575.3 KB · Views: 21
Morning all, here's my girl, back on four paws! Oaks back to her usual self, thanks to all of you for your generosity,the swimming in the Hydrotherapy pool has aided, Oaks recovery, there's a slight limp but nothing really noticeable, She's happy running around sparring with my other pair of hounds on frequent occasions.
Great News,so glad she’s back doing Beagle mischief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.