FA Cup Semi Final | Coventry City v United

Im not worried bout facing them theyre shite im just angry at the continued cheating and that its ignored all the time, im fuming for coventry i said before the game that coventry could have the game of their lives today and the refs would still make sure the rags won and sadly i was right, the red tops, the fa and pgmol have no shame and it will all be ignored by a complicit media, the game is a farce
They gave Coventry a pen in the last minute. If it was bent as you’re saying they wouldn’t have gave that. He looked just off in normal play. Was just off from their lines. I fucking hate VAR as much as anyone but it’s not gonna change

Last edited:
They gave Coventry a pen in the last minute. It it was bent as you’re saying they wouldn’t have gave that. He looked just off in normal play. Was just off from their lines. I fucking hate VAR as much as anyone but it’s not gonna change
He was offside. Simple as that.

They gave Coventry a pen in the last minute. It it was bent as you’re saying they wouldn’t have gave that. He looked just off in normal play. Was just off from their lines. I fucking hate VAR as much as anyone but it’s not gonna change
No the cheating will continue

That is an actual photo (though slightly distorted by someone taking a photo of their TV) of the VAR decision line.

As I said in the VAR thread, he was at most an inch offside via that assessment, if they actually selected the correct frame for reference. Even that is probably in the margin of error for the system.

That is not in line with the spirit of the offside rule or really what any reasonable football fan wants to see, even if it sometimes benefits their own club.

Those decisions are why people see VAR as detracting from the enjoyment of watching football.

I agree with this.
The whole idea behind Var was to protect against obvious injustices.
Or so I thought.
It wasn't meant to ruin momentous moments in matches.
What we've actually got is a fucking dogs dinner of a system that creates more and worse controversy.

Fully fit team with a weeks rest and we should be beating them comfortably.

They’re incredibly lucky though so you just never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.