VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24

Why can’t clubs call into question highly dubious officiating? Who’s the boss? Serious question.

the premier league appoint pigmob to do a job, if they are shit then the Premier League can fuck them off, who exactly are the Premier League? The twenty clubs that each hold an equal share. So I ask again, why can’t the shareholders question the performance of an organisation they employ? Why can’t an individual shareholder ask such questions?

Italy and Spain and other countries have had recent refereeing scandals. why is it beyond the realm of possibility that it could happen in England.
It's happening in the PL I'm certain. Clattenburg was showing off a 30grand watch back in the northeast 20 year ago. Guess who he got that from.

Carragher on Forest's statement: "But that, what I've just read there on social media, that's like a fan in a pub."

You make a fucking living out of that shit, you spitty ****!

Exactly what I thought,maybe the silly **** will think for once about some of the bollocks he peddles regarding our clubs charges.
What a fucking hypocrite.

Exactly what I thought,maybe the silly **** will think for once about some of the bollocks he peddles regarding our clubs charges.
What a fucking hypocrite.
Let’s be honest he‘s a wanker. Our media should have posted and got Pep to mention him spitting at children every interview just like that sad scouse twat mentions the 115, the fucking ****. Go on the offensive, call him what he is, a fucking child abuser.

Let’s be honest he‘s a wanker. Our media should have posted and got Pep to mention him spitting at children every interview just like that sad scouse twat mentions the 115, the fucking ****. Go on the offensive, call him what he is, a fucking child abuser.
Pep will never lower himself to that level. But I will admit it would be great if someone did call him out publicly for that. The media seem content to brush it under the carpet with spitty yet others are still villified and ostracised.

And that’s the issue who the fuck knows what actually goes on. Can put the line where they want based on when they decide the balls been played. Fucking worst thing to happen to football as it gives the ability to control goals and therefore outcomes. In the next 6 games I’ll be amazed if it doesn’t decide our title chances
Until there is live audio then it will never be transparent and I have not heard any good reason why we shouldn't hear the VAR check

First have had some terrible decisions go against them this season and have every right to feel aggrieved

Where is the margin of error that should be given to the attacking player, The technology is not 100% so how can you call it offside, Both blue and red lines looked like they were overlapping each other so the advantage should be the attacking player,

Can we go back and take a look at the mistakes the referees were making before VAR to what is happening in the game today, The clear and obvious errors the Referees were making we could all take and put down as human error,

But VAR with match referees controlling the technology and making errors is unacceptable and should be stopped

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.