Media Discussion - 2023/24

Perhaps Forest have got some dirt on Attwell. I’m still waiting to hear the tape of last years bent decision in the swamp derby when Attwell overruled his linesman’s correct decision to rule out the Rashford offside” goal. The most bent decision I have seen in 57 years of watching football.
Still doesn’t make sense why that audio has never been released by PGMOL. Surely it’s the easiest way to clear up any confusion and confirm that Atwell and VAR were fully justified in their decision. Unless of course ….

Perhaps Forest have got some dirt on Attwell. I’m still waiting to hear the tape of last years bent decision in the swamp derby when Attwell overruled his linesman’s correct decision to rule out the Rashford offside” goal. The most bent decision I have seen in 57 years of watching football.
Jesus, you know Forest are going to get about 4 soft penalties on sunday now to “even things up”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.