Happy St George's Day

As in there’s English people that do that?

It just isn't anywhere near the same, every time a flag or this day is mentioned they all crawl out of the woodwork, you can almost smell it on the rugby and England national side threads.

1. I don't.
2. Glad some people enjoyed the day
3. If it talks like a racist, and behaves like a racist, it's a racist.

That isn't how you came out of the traps, the huge majority of people who celebrated the day probably had a great day, you knew a few racists once had nothing to do with the conversation.

It just isn't anywhere near the same, every time a flag or this day is mentioned they all crawl out of the woodwork, you can almost smell it on the rugby and England national side threads.

Yeah I’m just checking if you’re saying it’s English people that are doing that.

Im predominately Welsh and not really noticed it.

Many others are likewise 'mongrel' nations, but their culture isn't put down or belittled as ours seems to be. I don't understand why that is.
Maybe because we were so succesful.

If City were mid-table there'd be no 115 charges.

Envy, is an all too human characteristic and it doesn't respect any National boundaries.

That isn't how you came out of the traps, the huge majority of people who celebrated the day probably had a great day, you knew a few racists once had nothing to do with the conversation.
I never suggested I like nothing about England.
I did imply that the hijacking of this day by extremists is a big negative and a blight on what should be an enjoyable day / holiday.Good that people enjoyed it without getting coked up and aggressive with the police.
The other comment was asking if that scooter club in the photo is the one Anderson was endorsing.

Do you remember the story about the early chatbot trained on twitter that went full on racist?

The bloke is a contrarian nonsense generator.

He's a menist that stands with self styled feminists JK Rowling.
I don’t, but can imagine how it played out.

I never look at Rowling and that stuff. It’s just bile and vitriol.

Here, there seems a compulsion to post if the words Harry, royalty or flags are mentioned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.