Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

While I am delighted that we beat Liverpool in Klopp's final Derby, that their title challenge is in ruins, that he has to leave with just the league cup from his send off Quad season.

There is something .. Something in how he reacts. He is hugging everyone, other teams managers and players. I just hope there is nothing serious in his own health or someone close to him. It all just seems odd, even for him, and even though I dislike him, I would not wish that on him, so I hope I am wrong about that.
Spot on. He was like a pressure cooker on the sidelines. Then the hugging. Really odd behaviour. I think he's retiring due to medical issues.

Fuck you Arthur Askey, Jimmy Tarbuck, Lord Liverpool, Spitty, Dagleish, (and his daughter) Macpointalot, Rick Edwards, Norwegian’s, BBC reporters, Winter, Delooney, Harris, (both variants), Edwards, Yankee **** owners, fuck you all, you’re boys took one hell of a beating, now fuck off right off, wankers :-). I’m so happy these fuckers are going nowhere!

lose at west ham, coupled with winning runs for spurs and villa, and all of a sudden they're in big trouble

While I am delighted that we beat Liverpool in Klopp's final Derby, that their title challenge is in ruins, that he has to leave with just the league cup from his send off Quad season.

There is something .. Something in how he reacts. He is hugging everyone, other teams managers and players. I just hope there is nothing serious in his own health or someone close to him. It all just seems odd, even for him, and even though I dislike him, I would not wish that on him, so I hope I am wrong about that.

He did say in his statement when he announced he was leaving "It is that I am, how can I say it, running out of energy. I have no problem now, obviously, I knew it already for longer that I will have to announce it at one point, but I am absolutely fine now. I know that I cannot do the job again and again and again and again"

That did sound like illness to me, but I might be looking too much into it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.