North Stand Expansion

Well said @supercity88 and @HelloCity really good comments and you are so spot on with what you are saying. As a club, we are doing amazing but @HelloCity with right his spider sense.

We need to ask the club why we can't speak to them directly @Alex - City Matters does an amazing job but instead of having a go on here we should be able to speak to the club, there is not even an email to speak to them
Why not individually email Danny Wilson in numbers? I'm sure someone on here will have his details. Draw up a template for everyone to copy and paste or personalise.
City Matters is meant to be the forum for this kind of thing, but it seems they are not being heard.

I agree totally. Football is nothing without fans but had the super league gone ahead without us, we would have been playing poor teams & although our current fans who remember the old days would continue to support City, the number of new fans would die out

Thankfully we’ll hopefully never find out and have our resolve and loyalty tested by Sheikh Mansour and the club.

Reactions: CC1
There's a post I've read I think on bluemoon where the poster listed a seat on the exchange and then spoke to the lad who had bought it at the match and they said they got it from live football tickets.

I've asked fans at away games, same answer.

We know for a fact we had a link with Viagogo it's fairly clear to me we have one now with live football tickets.
Yes mate that was me. Listed my season ticket seat up on the exchange for the derby as I went as my dad's carer, found out my seat was bought by a Croatian chap off live football tickets for £200 I think he said it was.

Was absolutely mortified. I rang the club the following Monday and they couldn't explain how it happened, I told them bullshit and hung up.

Man I'm just here for the nuts and bolts, one of the few threads with relatively little Bluegloom. Bit a bit of a downer here today, hopefully some excitement back in the fold at some point soon.
This thread has gone to the dogs, it's embarrassing.

A 300m pound investment into the stadium and the end of the world is nigh!
Wealthy brother of UK football chief linked to gruesome Gulf 'torture tape'  | Middle East and north Africa | The Guardian

Yes mate that was me. Listed my season ticket seat up on the exchange for the derby as I went as my dad's carer, found out my seat was bought by a Croatian chap off live football tickets for £200 I think he said it was.

Was absolutely mortified. I rang the club the following Monday and they couldn't explain how it happened, I told them bullshit and hung up.
Why was you mortified ?

This thread has gone to the dogs, it's embarrassing.

A 300m pound investment into the stadium and the end of the world is nigh!
Wealthy brother of UK football chief linked to gruesome Gulf 'torture tape'  | Middle East and north Africa | The Guardian'torture tape'  | Middle East and north Africa | The Guardian
People are allowed to talk about everything related to the North stand expansion, not just about nuts and bolts. Home ticket prices, ticket distribution, and ticket sales will be an important part of the North stand redevelopment.

We're all happy and grateful that Sheikh Mansour is once again paying for the expansion of the Etihad stadium, meaning it will generate more revenue and profit for (him and) the club.

1000005893.jpg

Last edited:
People are allowed to talk about everything related to the North stand expansion, not just about nuts and bolts. Home ticket prices, ticket, distribution, and ticket sales will be an important part of the North stand redevelopment.

We're all happy and grateful that Sheikh Mansour is once again paying for the expansion of the Etihad stadium, meaning it will generate more revenue and profit for (him and) the club.

View attachment 115831
And the more the stadium is expanded the more the tourists will arrive, get used to it, it's part of becoming a global brand/club.

And the more the stadium is expanded the more the tourists will arrive, get used to it, it's part of becoming a global brand/club.

Lets be honest, its the tourists and day trippers etc that spend the most at the club on a day by day basis? So many on here dont eat or drink at the stadium, buy fake shirts and merchandise than rather through the proper channels all which effect the bottom line of the club?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.