Brighton (A) - Thu 25th April, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No slip ups after Everton did us a favour last night.

Have to be on it from the first whistle and no complacency. Brighton are a good side and it’ll be a tough game away. Got to really go for it here.

I work as a bus driver in Brighton....hoping to see loads of sky blue shirts today.

Exit the train station, left as soon as you can, down the hill and head for St. Peters Church. Only buses 25 to the university, 28 to eastbourne, 29 to Tunbridge Wells and 29a to heathfield, will get you to the Amex. £2 maximum fare, tap on no need to tap off or pay cash. Bus 23 also goes there but don't get on that to the marina, only to university's. Buses 28, 29 & 29a get off at Falmer station and go under the underpass or stay on the 25 to the Amex. Up the blues...keep the faith...let's show these gunners our dust.

Thank you. I agree, this team are the best. THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD
I’ll have to resort to sitting in my full going to match kit and chanting ‘Come on City, come on City’ whilst ‘watching’ some TV programme or other as I won’t entertain SKY! (I’m strange like that).
Race around the World is recorded I might watch that you don’t need to concentrate, just admire the scenery and antics of the racers! :-)
Probably for the best Eccles, they hate us and the vitriol against us if off the scale. I would of suggested the match day thread.. but that's even worse!

does anyone know how strict they are with the tickets at Brighton, can an adult get in with a u21/65+ ticket?

A bit like Gabby, even when he’s not scoring goals he does a lot of useful harrying and closing down, but does have a tendency to give up possession cheaply. He might well have scored on Saturday if Kev hadn’t saved his shot!
exactly-he's still crucial in the press..but he has looked knackered for months..and his first touch back to goal needs lots of work.

Wouldn’t surprise me as I don’t think he is a Pep type player and we seem more of a threat when he is not playing

true but he did bag a few in our most successful season ever last year and has still got ove 30 in an injury hit season. I wouldn't ditch yet by any stretch, sweat the asset and then sell on for probably three times what we bought him for in a while. he is young and will improve, he does scare defences to death and create space for others. The difficult thing for him is when someone like rudiger or the arsenal centre half pair rise to the challenge so well. As others have said i'd have thought Pep would have improved his hold up play by now.

Anyway back to tonight, come on lads they have even more injuries than us , we are the best team in the world (official not just a chant these days!) and "we are coming after you" arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.