Nottingham Forest (A) - Sun 28th April, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be a tougher game than last night, still fancy us to win , 1-3 City

The last match in our 'every 72/96 hour' schedule of high intensity/ travel, games.

Possibly bring John back, but I'd then prefer to keep the same team(barring injuries).

The fluidity, pressing & movement of the team is us at our best.

If,and its a big IF, we are winning comfortably sub off Rodders,Phil,Kev & get 15 minutes into Vikingo, Nunes & Jack.

Then it's 6 days of rest, in & out of the fridge, mixed with some 'warm' training.

Keep calm and carry on !!

Pep needs to point out that Hooper has already cost us two points this season. Genuine mistake apparently but a very serious match-changing, potentially title-deciding error.

Another such upfuck would be extremely suspicious in light of the spurs game and forest’s dramatics this week. It should be made abundantly clear before the match starts that correct decisions are expected.

Don’t want favours, just the right decisions.

We could do with Burnley and Luton losing on Saturday to ease the pressure on Forest on Sunday.

Forest play Sheffield United away and then Chelsea at home which is where they will be eying their best chance of getting points from in my opinion.

Burnley have United away so unlikely to happen I know

Tough game and they will be out with a point to prove after last weekends goings on.

That said though, 5-0 City.

I hope that their big lump of a striker is not playing, our CBs are not the best against these types of players. I think this will be more of a test than Brighton as Forest can be more direct and attack us on the counter, which Brighton could not, using the big guy to trouble our back line. By the end of the season I am going to have no nails left at all. Come on Blues!

At the back, stick with this pair, Akanji and Ake, their pace helps a lot with the way we play our high defensive game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.