Ryan Giggs

His family are obviously all inbred oddballs as well, So they stopped talking to Ryan's brother because Ryan was shagging his wife behind his back...

I'd love to know how that conversation actually went!

"How dare you not allow Ryan to shag you're missus, Myself and you're father are finished with you, You're no son of ours".

His family are obviously all inbred oddballs as well, So they stopped talking to Ryan's brother because Ryan was shagging his wife behind his back...

I'd love to know how that conversation actually went!

"How dare you not allow Ryan to shag you're missus, Myself and you're father are finished with you, You're no son of ours".

When your choice of loyalties are between a multi millionaire or a bloke reduced to making mocking adverts highlighting the fact his misses was shagging around, the picture sometimes becomes a bit clearer for some people.

I’d still have him back at Wales instead of Rob Page. It’s interesting he resigned before the retrial was cancelled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.