What has the UK become?

State of some of the opinions on this thread, fortunately the normal people IRL outweigh the cuckoos chirping bollocks.

Mini che's assemble.

The resident lefty pinkos have got all excited again as different opinions are aired.

The ones on here are the ones you see being interviewed in the clips, stood screaming how all immigrants are welcome with their placards and keffiyahs on but when asked if they would find room for an immigrant they suddenly decide that they just couldn’t as they don’t have the room……

Left wing NIMBYs.

So long as they can get their Pret served by one of them it’s all ok though I suppose.
Why does it have to be mutually exclusive?

Can he not be a pig ignorant racist?

Now now Jew hater.

The resident lefty pinkos have got all excited again as different opinions are aired.

The ones on here are the ones you see being interviewed in the clips, stood screaming how all immigrants are welcome with their placards and keffiyahs on but when asked if they would find room for an immigrant they suddenly decide that they just couldn’t as they don’t have the room……

Left wing NIMBYs.

So long as they can get their Pret served by one of them it’s all ok though I suppose.

Now now Jew hater.

What evidence do you have for that claim?

Can you state for the record you don't believe there is an ongoing "white genocide" and that you don't believe there is any merit to the great replacement theory?

Left wing NIMBYs.

Now now Jew hater.
I’m sure Mackenzie will be along shortly to tell you that she’s bored of all the name calling.

What has the UK become?​

An island as shitty as the Netherlands. Except that the island host just one great footballclub. Even when it was shitty City.

Left wing NIMBYs.

Talk about GB News bingo card. My favourite is the obsessive need to reference Pret - just a shame there was no mention of ‘getting their soy lattes and avocado on toast served by a pansexual refugee from Sudan’.

Weird fucking post.

Do you think that repeating this reply does anything?

Perhaps your brain is too pickled to recognise its pointlessness.

Votes at the ballot box proves his point.

The fact the left wing is permanently like a 30 year old virgin with a hard on they can’t get rid of is of great amusement on these threads.

Just for clarity and posts can be checked, I am totally against and disgusted by the governments Rwanda policy. It’s cruel, it’s inhuman. I’ve stated on here that legal immigration is a necessity and I don’t care what numbers come, so long as it’s legal and skills shortages are being filled, it’s all gravy.

My issue is illegal immigration.

My penalty for having that opinion is I’m a racist apparently?

No wonder we fucking laugh at the left on here.

Votes at the ballot box proves his point.

The fact the left wing is permanently like a 30 year old virgin with a hard on they can’t get rid of is of great amusement on these threads.

Just for clarity and posts can be checked, I am totally against and disgusted by the governments Rwanda policy. It’s cruel, it’s inhuman. I’ve stated on here that legal immigration is a necessity and I don’t care what numbers come, so long as it’s legal and skills shortages are being filled, it’s all gravy.

My issue is illegal immigration.

My penalty for having that opinion is I’m a racist apparently?

No wonder we fucking laugh at the left on here.
Nah, you and your Brexit single issue populists have skewed the vote since 2016.

Now they’ve been shown to be charlatans, they’re going to be annihilated in the next few months.

There’s nothing illegal about travelling here in a boat to claim asylum. You can’t seem to understand that, but it’s part of the Geneva convention.

Given they have no other option to claim asylum, that’s why they do it.

70% are accepted as genuine asylum seekers and the remaining 29.999% get deported, with the remainder being the actual illegal immigrants that go to ground before being deported.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.