Nottingham Forest (A) - Sun 28th April, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For starters, Forest play in a completely different manner compared to Brighton. What worked vs Brighton might not work vs a low block and a team desperate to get a result. Alvarez may be less useful against such a team.

If Haaland is fully fit, he starts.
I'd agree with that.

Forest have quite a bit of pace going forward so need to be careful at the back and not give too many opportunities to counter.

Pep said Haaland feels better but ''I don't know for Sunday''. Maybe he gets some minutes, but I don't think he starts on Sunday.

Then we need to sell him because there's no way he accepts being benched in certain games if he's fit to play.
Drastic.

He has to be fully fit, in condition and form.

No one gets a guarantee with Pep, and rightly so.

Bench at best tomorrow imo.

It was there for a long pointless thread argument, you could have said his squad number was 19, but that does have a nine in it so it could be a point of contention, you could have continued it on the match day thread :=)
I couldn't be arsed arguing - jumping in like that - just seemed like a right ****-attitude thing to say.

It's a shame Forest got so wound up about the Everton game, as they (players & fans) will be fully wound up for this one & angry at every decision that goes City's way.
But we are good enough to overcome these kinds of obstacles & should still win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.