Everton Thread - 2023/24

I work with a permanently optimistic Evertonian. He said late last week that they would take seven points from the upcoming three home games including the victims. I smiled and nodded like you do, but now just in case, I have just put £10 on a draw for them with Brentford later.

Belated congratulations to our Everton guests for the Derby win. Ridiculous the long wait at Goodison to see one and hopefully the start of better days.

However todays game may be the day after the Lord Mayors show. Hopefully not and regardless your safe barring something ridiculous happening

Last edited:
It is nice to be safe. Nice to be able to play our last season at 'The Old Lady' (Goodison) in top flight football.

A great week indeed. Something to enjoy at last.

However, we are still deep in the smelly stuff. We have no idea about ownership, probably will have to sell Branthwaite, and financially we are stuffed. I have no idea how we change this? It is a shambles how the club has been run. A total clear out is needed. A start from scratch and build. But who with any sense would touch us?

Apart from that .. A nice week to be a Toffee

The cream on the top would be a 4th title on the trot for City. Give it a good go lads.

It would not be right without Everton in this league, especially with all the top flight records they have set. They are one of a very small number of teams in which top flight football is all their supporters have known (or almost everyone).

Well done on securing another season where you belong and enjoy the rest of the season, although you should not have been in this position and should be like the Everton of old, or like you were under Moyes. Still, doing what you did after those points deductions would get any other team on a moral downslide, so well done again to your team.

It would not be right without Everton in this league, especially with all the top flight records they have set. They are one of a very small number of teams in which top flight football is all their supporters have known (or almost everyone).

Well done on securing another season where you belong and enjoy the rest of the season, although you should not have been in this position and should be like the Everton of old, or like you were under Moyes. Still, doing what you did after those points deductions would get any other team on a moral downslide, so well done again to your team.
Appreciated mate. Thank You.

It is nice to be safe. Nice to be able to play our last season at 'The Old Lady' (Goodison) in top flight football.

A great week indeed. Something to enjoy at last.

However, we are still deep in the smelly stuff. We have no idea about ownership, probably will have to sell Branthwaite, and financially we are stuffed. I have no idea how we change this? It is a shambles how the club has been run. A total clear out is needed. A start from scratch and build. But who with any sense would touch us?

Apart from that .. A nice week to be a Toffee

The cream on the top would be a 4th title on the trot for City. Give it a good go lads.

After the other nights result I can honestly say congratulations and happy you stayed up, now get better and become the highest placed Merseyside club and knock the crutches away from those red lepers.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.