Lucas Paquetá

Paqueta is a lot more hardworking defensively than I thought he’s got great stats when it comes to helping defensively, for a creative midfielder he’s got defensive stats of a CDM. High interceptions , Ground duels and blocks.

But then similar creative stats to Kevin and odegaard , so he’s a brilliant all round. That’s in a David Moyes team.

Paqueta is a lot more hardworking defensively than I thought he’s got great stats when it comes to helping defensively, for a creative midfielder he’s got defensive stats of a CDM. High interceptions , Ground duels and blocks.

But then similar creative stats to Kevin and odegaard , so he’s a brilliant all round. That’s in a David Moyes team.
He was even better at Lyon. This guy is a complete Midfielder. He looks comfortable in CDM, has an engine of an 8 and attacking brilliance and creativity of a 10 and supreme a dribbling ability . We Pair him with one of Musiala or Wirtz in our incoming targets, we are GOLD.

I do not see how this fits in with our formation or existing players. Seems everyone is obsessed with getting him because we wanted him last window we are passed that now. And we still do not know the results of the enquiry. I do not think anyone would want him this summer had we not been linked with him last summer

I do not see how this fits in with our formation or existing players. Seems everyone is obsessed with getting him because we wanted him last window we are passed that now. And we still do not know the results of the enquiry. I do not think anyone would want him this summer had we not been linked with him last summer
We were linked with Paqueta when he was still at Lyon, its not a new thing. Our interest in Paqueta isn't new and it didn't start last summer!

Really? him fitting in this formation is pretty simple on paper.

I haven't seen too much of him at west ham, but the few times i have, I've not seen anything in him to make me think he improves us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.