PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Tom Peck's been deleting his Twitter posts about City...

Ha. He has been a right utter wanker over this. I used to follow him as liked his other work but once he showed is ignorant racist self I blocked him.

What pissed me off the most was West Ham have essentially been gifted a world class stadium paid for by UK taxpayer, that was not intended to be a football stadium.

He can go examine his own clubs irregularities. Tit.

One person who formerly had a lot to say about us a few years ago, up to and around the time of the CAS verdict was Conn. I just checked his past articles and not a word about us or the charges. His output has mainly been about Michelle Mone, Gove and the PPE scandal.

Any football writing has been about Liverpool - either Hillsborough or the CL final in Paris - or the Newcastle takeover. There's nothing about our charges, which you'd think he'd be all over, or our experiences in Istanbul, as he hates UEFA. Yet there's nothing I can see on either of these. His main contribution to the CAS hearing was the pernicious lie that City chose two of the three judges. His last piece was in Jul 2020, stirring the pot about further Der Spiegel allegations just after the verdict

I wonder if City, or their lawyers, have had a strong word, which may explain why his colleagues are so vituperative?

Vituperative? Positively contumelious, I would say.

‘Resolve’ is unquestionably vernacular deployed by legal professionals when referring to the settlement of a case between the parties, rather than determination by a tribunal following a hearing - and whilst Masters presents as a bit of thick ****, even braindead punters can have a habit of parroting their legal representatives, if only to make themselves appear to be smarter than they are.

‘Resolve’ is unquestionably vernacular deployed by legal professionals when referring to the settlement of a case between the parties, rather than determination by a tribunal following a hearing - and whilst Masters presents as a bit of thick ****, even braindead punters can have a habit of parroting their legal representatives, if only to make themselves appear to be smarter than they are.

This is true, assuming the parroter is smart enough to parrot in the proper context.

It had occurred to me that the PL would try to settle but would the club, given the assumed weakness of the PL case?

I'm told that, like UEFA, they offered us a deal which we rejected. How true that is I don't know but you don't offer deals if you're convinced of the strength of your case.

He is not a presenter anymore. GB News unlike msm generally presents both sides of an issue but if you prefer to be fed news rather than form your own opinion carry on with BBC & Sly.
They've reeled you in hook line & sinker haven't they? It's the first time I've seen/heard KGB News & presents both sides in the same sentence... 1dd9087d6e59053028c07574aff757d0-shock-surprised-emoji-emoticon.png

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.