United Thread - 2023/24

He will be sacked after the cup final even if they win I reckon
i dont think they will, is there any solid link says Southgate would even go there or for that matter Potter, both are not fit to manage a top 4 chasing team, who else is there that would be prepared to trash there own CV within 12 months of taking the job, i think he'l start the 24/25 season with them

I have a sneaking suspicion that this latest " we will win fuck all next year" is Ten Hag speaking for Ratcliffe.
Ratcliffe knows he has a job on his hands and they, the media are still expecting an overnight success.
Ratcliffe needs to distance his ambitions, which are more long term, from the media expectations which are overnight.

Any of you that will be driving anywhere near the Trafford area tonight, please be extra vigilant.....the rag team bus will be reversing around a corner at great speed.
You're welcome for the warning ;)

I genuinely think ten Hag might be one of the worst Premier League managers ever.

I can’t remember another manager ever having a team this clueless and shit after 2 whole seasons with preseasons.

Most get fired 18 months ago, but United keeping on with him has really allowed him to showcase a level of managerial incompetence that’s rarely seen.
The question is, can UMS and Rat-cliffe afford to fire him?

Villa point tonight will make it mathematically impossible for united to make top 4 with 4 games remaining. Laughing stock!

What a time we are living in. Keep it coming.
The only way they can qualify for the europa now is if they finish 6th , if they manged to win the fa cup (impossible I know) and finished lower than 6th the europa place goes to 6th place so its looking more likely the conference for them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.