Premier League Games 27/28 April '24

One point for Villa tonight, and the top 4 is out of reach for "The World's Greatest Club"™. And I'm pretty sure that England won't be getting one of those two extra CL spots now, with no PL clubs in the CL semi finals. So they'll have that Thursday/Sunday bullshit to deal with. Shame.

This season is now almost certainly going to break one record.

Lowest points total without being relegated - West Brom 04/05 - 34 points

Currently we have Forest on 26, Luton on 25, Burnley on 24. One of those is going to survive.

Obviously, points deductions do play into that but I think there's a good chance somebody would have broken that record either way.

What happened Scott McTominay, Apparently he could miss the Euros?

I dont know how they say these things seen as the game is only over about a half an hour ago ffs
Went off with a knee injury. He hobbled round the pitch without support.

No one will know anything until the next few days.

It's crazy that they are even in the Top 8 in the Premier League.

Truly awful team.

We are going to absolutely dismantle these twats on the 25th May.
We should,but when they are getting decisions like the grealish fingertip pen you know there’ll be an effort to get these fuckers over the line for the cup no matter how bad they are,wouldn’t be surprised to see them given an early pen ..

This season is now almost certainly going to break one record.

Lowest points total without being relegated - West Brom 04/05 - 34 points

Currently we have Forest on 26, Luton on 25, Burnley on 24. One of those is going to survive.

Obviously, points deductions do play into that but I think there's a good chance somebody would have broken that record either way.
Interesting. The reason being of course is that there are four clubs who are utterly awful. Just 21 wins between them, which includes them playing each other. Give Everton back the points they were docked and there's a ten point gap to the next worst side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.