Which tube station for the fa cup final?

Bluesince1979

Quick thread and i shall delete as soon as i get the answer

Which tube station will be best for ‘our end’ in the final and do we know which pub we will get?

Want to know as today i shall be booking a hotel

When at the west end of the ground I personally think Wembley Central is the best option. Not a tube station. Get the train at Euston. 20 mins. Less rags on that route I would have thought. It’s an overground.

However, it’s as broad as it’s long really. Metropolitan line takes you to Wembley Park quickly and you can get that at Farringdon/ Kings Cross/ Euston Square so a hotel round there would be ok. Pricey though!

Which tube station will be best for ‘our end’ in the final and do we know which pub we will get?

When at the west end of the ground I personally think Wembley Central is the best option. Not a tube station. Get the train at Euston. 20 mins. Less rags on that route I would have thought. It’s an overground.

However, it’s as broad as it’s long really. Metropolitan line takes you to Wembley Park quickly and you can get that at Farringdon/ Kings Cross/ Euston Square so a hotel round there would be ok. Pricey though!
Cheers blue.

Wembley Central without doubt, I use the Bakerloo line. Walk down the High Road - brings you out right at the West End which is ours. I always go via this route when we have the West side of the ground

We always end up at Marylebone and get the ordinary train to Wembley Stadium station. Takes 10 minutes and then a five minute walk up to the ground.

Depends where your hotel is. Book that and then worry about the tube or train.

Depends where your hotel is tbh.

Marylebone to Wembley for me, nice part of London to kill time before a 10 minute ride to Wembley

We always end up at Marylebone and get the ordinary train to Wembley Stadium station. Takes 10 minutes and then a five minute walk up to the ground.
Marylebone is by far the best option to Wembley Central, Tube from central london to Baker Street and its about 5 mins walk if that to Marylebone.
I always do that route.

Also useful to check this for planned and unplanned work on the tube. At present its just the District and Pic lines that have a bit of work going on.

https://tfl.gov.uk/tube-dlr-overground/status/?Input=&lineIds=&dateTypeSelect=Future date&direction=&startDate=2024-05-25T00:00:00&endDate=2024-05-25T23:59:59#line-lul-piccadilly

If you click the "view live map" on the page it shows you the route of the partial closure.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.