Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

So the dippers have finally done something for the first time.
The very first Disney film without a happy ending.
This is what TAA meant by seeing things others don’t.

On the contrary. For everybody not associated with that Neanderthal tribe it's a wonderful ending. I for one will now be watching.

f01cae0e0e15bdab22848ab3d2d98ee4.jpg

They think they can now cash in on Salah and rebuild the team for this but who even from Saudi will pay big money for him especially with only one year left on his contract and him being 32 in June??
Thats the thing.. like you say he has one year left and these deluded cunts fail to realise that he could sit tight on this. Considering what he actually earns at that club he could stay his final year then leave and sign on somewhere else for a huge signing on fee.
He owes them nothing. It’s such a different mentality they have to their senior players/“legends”

just fucking compare media reaction to this Salah vs Klopp fight vs what Pep got few weeks back when he dared to sit on the bench a second to explain KDB in a friendly way why he was subbed off and fucking experts said how dares he do that while match is still going on.

just fucking compare media reaction to this Salah vs Klopp fight vs what Pep got few weeks back when he dared to sit on the bench a second to explain KDB in a friendly way why he was subbed off and fucking experts said how dares he do that while match is still going on.
I wonder if Klopp went all in on his players after Wednesday.

Salah’s always been a mardarse, so he’s probably spat his dummy out about being dropped.

Hoping for more implosion in their final 3 games.

I reckon they will end up scrapping the documentary, there will be some excuse for it but there's no way they can let that see the light of day surely? Either that or it will just turn into a Klopp documentary and ignore the actual league.

Fuck me, to be a Liverpool fan now hahahah
They'll have cgi change the whole course of this season where the dippers win a quad and the press will go on about how all the " neutrals" are happy city didn't win the league.
Every white van man will believe it and phone up talksport to let everybody know its true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.