Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I never go on RAWK but just had a little mooch at their City thread.

The mental illness is absolutely rampant.
My favorite is "Rodri is never tired".

The poor bastards been running on fumes but of course the most plausible explanation is that City have invented some miracle drug unbeknownst to the rest of the world to keep our players fitter.

Why do that when we could just use inhalers?

I hate the dippers but the fuck was the Areola fuck up ? Antony Taylor is a such horrible ref, he covered his fuck up by calling the physios LOL, but Gakpo is such a donkey for not putting that into the net and taking it to VAR.

The poor bastards been running on fumes but of course the most plausible explanation is that City have invented some miracle drug unbeknownst to the rest of the world to keep our players fitter.

Or maybe we aren't as tired as them... because we always have the ball....

Imbeciles.

I hate the dippers but the fuck was the Areola fuck up ? Antony Taylor is a such horrible ref, he covered his fuck up by calling the physios LOL, but Gakpo is such a donkey for not putting that into the net and taking it to VAR.
Ref blew the whistle before he had the chance to score, so even if he had scored, it wouldn't have stood or gone to VAR even.

The same club who's first 11 played consecutively for 2 years without any injuries, playing at 100 miles an hour every week and didn't tire once.

Yeah OK then.

The klopp 'era' trophies:
The covid premier league* that no fucker saw then lift the trophy for.
A champions league after beating a poor spurs team in the final with a dodgy penalty
An fa cup and 2 league cups where they didn't score a single goal in 3 matches in normal time.

And they will have you believe he has been as good as pep.
No Rodri 68’ moment.
No Ilkay making Scousers cry moment.
No 6-0 Cup Final score.
No Ilkay 12-second moment.
No Gab Jesus lob to get us 100 points moment.
No John Stones goal-line clearance, no Serge wonder-strike, no Leroy Sané winning goal
No Domestic Treble.
No European Treble.
No 3-in-a-row.

But, yeah - Klopp’s won everything. And shared the last 6 PL titles with Pep.

If this one of Liverpool’s greatest, can’t wait for the downside.

Can’t be arsed to look back through the thread to see if it has been mentioned, but apparently Salah walked straight through the media-player mix zone after the match, refusing interviews, other than to say that if he spoke today there would be “fire”.
Maybe hes planning on launching fireworks at the Liver Building.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.