FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

Was in town for beers yesterday and bumped into a few reds after their game against Burnley. The ones I spoke to were utterly depressed with their team and manager, which gave me a chuckle. They’re not looking forward to Wembley one bit.
Just got to hope they don’t do a Wigan……..

Why ?

I think it’s 50/50 that I’d accept being beat in the final if they were relegated

View attachment 116185

Time to think about last year at the Underground after the game, these two were on the wrong platform, we were all classy enough to not give them any shit, when they moved to the correct one for them it was too much of an opportunity to take this picture.....note the poster behind them.
Fkin state of that tramp ,black leather shoes with shorts,fk me,the bucket hat completes the look.
On an aside,you didn't give them shit,cunts have 35 years of shit incoming,we're on year 12 I think,cunts have at least 23 years more yet hopefully.

View attachment 116185

Time to think about last year at the Underground after the game, these two were on the wrong platform, we were all classy enough to not give them any shit, when they moved to the correct one for them it was too much of an opportunity to take this picture.....note the poster behind them.

Flobbalop

5.jpg

I know it’s sacrilege but the amount of time they would be suffering from a relegation scrap then actual relegation then a season in the championship….. might have something there.

You just forward the email onto your mate, which arrives a week or so before the game, and they download the ticket onto their mobile.
Sorry for asking, but do you know this for sure? I’m a ST holder but can’t go so I want to get one for my brother who’s a Cityzen but never been to the new Wembley. I want to be 100% sure I can transfer it to him before I part with my money. Cheers.

I want this Cup,more than anything else....a second consecutive trophy against the rags,is History....!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.