Michael Olise

More links this evening albeit from a crap source in Alan Nixon
Really talented player Olise but something undefinable about him just doesn’t ‘smell’ right for me.
Whether attitude or fitness I’m not sure, but I can’t shake the feeling that he wouldn’t be a success here
Would probably prefer Neto of the two, though tbf he has an even worse fitness record
Sort of agree with Longsight. Somewhat underwhelming for me. Would not be devastated if he signed but not really arsed. Don’t think he’s much better than Bobb and Bobb may have a higher ceiling.

An effective player but probably not suited for our system.

Out of curiosity why do you think that?

Seems a City type player to me, great touch, able to retain possession and very comfortable on the ball and in tight spaces.

The question for me would be more his injury record and the rumour fondness for our neighbours.

Out of curiosity why do you think that?

Seems a City type player to me, great touch, able to retain possession and very comfortable on the ball and in tight spaces.

The question for me would be more his injury record and the rumour fondness for our neighbours.
Much better in a counter attacking side.

Much better in a counter attacking side.

To be honest if we were discussing Harvey Barnes/Elanga/Watkins/Werner I could see your point but I think with his skillset he would be much better picking up the ball on the edge of the 18 yard box when sides are pinned in. Got a bit more of a Mahrez/Bernardo about him than someone who wants to exploit the space behind on a counter.

the rumour fondness for our neighbours.

Not saying we will sign Olise next summer but if we do this should never be a consideration whenever we sign our player.

I mean Akanji is rags fan and prior joining us professing his love for them yet when he join us he does his job professionally whevener we play against them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.