Nottingham Forest (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Lot of glossing over in the thread due to the result.

That was our worst performance of the season for me.

Very, very lucky to get anything out of it and didn’t look anything like a team who wins the league.

Need to sort their heads out and turn up properly for the final 4 games.
Lucky in what way? Bossed possession (as usual), over twice as many passes, a shots on target ratio over three times that of Forest. If that's lucky, I hope we continue to be lucky in the last 5 games of the season.

We struggled throughout the game with Nottingham Forest system and their wing backs in particular, We really didn't find a way to stop it all game.

Anyway, It's a results business especially at this stage of the season, Away wins at Brighton and Nottingham Forest within the space of 4 days is good going.

We've now a week to recover which is amazing for us because it's such a long time we've had this luxury.

KDB won us the game today, His delivery for Gvardiol and pass to Haaland was the key for us today.

Another game chalked off and move on to the next game.
Aina looked really good for them. Quick. Could be a useful back up. Long throw too, lol.

Lucky in what way? Bossed possession (as usual), over twice as many passes, a shots on target ratio over three times that of Forest. If that's lucky, I hope we continue to be lucky in the last 5 games of the season.
You forgetting the absolute sitters they missed on purpose James?

Ffs.

Lot of glossing over in the thread due to the result.

That was our worst performance of the season for me.

Very, very lucky to get anything out of it and didn’t look anything like a team who wins the league.

Need to sort their heads out and turn up properly for the final 4 games.
Fair enough but by my reckoning that’s 8 games in 25 days, including 120 mins v madrid. We’ve won 6 and drawn 2

Has any English team ever had to play so many games for so long and won so much? Where every game is like coming up against a brick wall as teams just sit back?

It’s a testimony to how good our team is that we’ve had so few performances like today.

And a testimony to it’s character that we got through today

I

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.