PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

He's not threatening to blow up the Etihad himself, so he's probably ok.

Why he wants the RA to do the job though, I don't know. I always thought the Royal Academy were more into impressionism than Semtex, but then who knows with modern art.

Perhaps it's their love of pantomime. In the last few weeks they have produced some absolute gold.

Just had a text from my Airport contact.

He's got a friend who works at City, said we'll be cleared of everything and said the same as others have said about us taking the accusers to the cleaners.

I'm having it as my mate at the airport isn't a liar nor does he give me any duff info.

Looks like things are lining up.

Last edited:
The Caf's thread on the PL allegations is also funny.
It’s the same unhinged nonsense as RAWK and grasping at imaginary straws, in their minds the narrative has been set no matter what the outcome we are guilty, it’s lynch mob mentality and it’s exactly what happens when people who have not a clue are empowered to form a verdict, whoever set this rabbit running knew exactly what they were doing, it’s a no win situation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.