Seat Counters - 2023/24

Supporters clubs ..

I know a fella and his Mrs joined a Supporters club 2 weeks ago and both have tickers for the final .

They didn’t even support city 3/4 years ago.

They’ve been to about 3 games

It’s a joke .
I am pretty sure that it is up to each branch to allocate the tickets as they see fit. The concept of having to qualify for a ticket in the first place seems to be a thing of the past with some branches whereas as others will allocate on whether or not you have the required points in the first place. However how does this work for overseas branches, what criteria do they need to have to qualify for a ticket for a final.

I am pretty sure that it is up to each branch to allocate the tickets as they see fit. The concept of having to qualify for a ticket in the first place seems to be a thing of the past with some branches whereas as others will allocate on whether or not you have the required points in the first place. However how does this work for overseas branches, what criteria do they need to have to qualify for a ticket for a final.
Yeah I’ve been texting them today they said their branch got all tickets they requested which was around 20 tickets,
First time they have requested tickets ,

Have about 50 pts each and have tickets.

Scandalous .

Looks like I’m gonna have to join one next year seems to be a good way to get tickets lol

Shocking that!
Supporters clubs ..

I know a fella and his Mrs joined a Supporters club 2 weeks ago and both have tickers for the final .

They didn’t even support city 3/4 years ago.

They’ve been to about 3 games

It’s a joke .
I thought supporter club membership was closed for the season at Christmas, then reopened again in the summer?

Last season against the rags which was the first ever all Manchester final and part of our historic treble the ticket sales went on for a while I seem to remember. I'd be amazed if two thirds have gone already on the high points criteria. I'm on 13,000 + points and there's usually plenty left and choice in my window.

It wouldn't be a Seat Count without some flapping, although the "we won't sell out" Flap Squad surely won't appear this time.

I'm sure plenty more tickets will be released. I think they might have a system where they ensure that the best or cheapest don't vanish to the earlier categories. There will be FA returns from their 8000 too in a few weeks.

I thought supporter club membership was closed for the season at Christmas, then reopened again in the summer?
Not this one ..

They joined it around the Madrid game and now have tickers for the cup final ..

I’ve been texting them today .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.