Seat Counters - 2023/24

Sounds like that's why they set the branch up - played the system and it's paid off.
The only solution would be not to give branches tickets - but that's unfair on the many branch's who've been running things fairly for years.
No win situation and wish everyone good luck
Or give them a period as a branch before they can qualify for tickets. Something along the lines of having been a branch for at least two years and having met certain requirements. The idea that I can set up a branch today and get tickets for the next available game is simply absurd, but it goes on.

Or give them a period as a branch before they can qualify for tickets. Something along the lines of having been a branch for at least two years and having met certain requirements. The idea that I can set up a branch today and get tickets for the next available game is simply absurd, but it goes on.
I used to think it was 6 months before a branch could start to request tickets could be wrong.

Our supporters club requested 16 and got all 16. We have over 80 members and a lot are getting their own tickets for the Final through their own points. The 16 we have we are requesting cat 3 tickets, all have to be the same category.
In respect to membership, we closed our branch membership by end of January, and will open up again late June for next season.

Wanted a £70 ticket a few rows from the front behind the goal. None of them left so got a £115 one on row 16.
£45 more to sit 7 rows back from a £70 one!

The 70 quid in teir 1 seem to have all gone and teir 3 the rows available at 70 are further and further back
Right ok. Well last year I got about row 8 on top tier and had loads of choice so presumably that’s not going to be available from what you say? I’m tomorrow morning next windows and was similar last year.

Ok got rhough on the phone as the website wasnt working. and i know people on here had said the best seats on tier one were never on sale. But i figured they meant 142 and 143, i've always managed 141 on day one of sales (and then been annoyed when 142 and 143 pop on a week later to people with less points).
But the woman on the phone said 141 142 and 143 were not being put on sale, it was 140 or somewhere else.
I'm disgutsed that for that money they want you to sit on the corner flag view when 141 was always available for teh 18 other bloody wembley trips.
So where are 141 and 142 and 143 going???????? Which package deal are they going to turn up on? Like i say i know 142/3 often did, but to now take 141 away too. What is the point of being on day ones sales.
And i would left it and risked waiting, but teh website isnt working for me and supporter services said it could take "a few days". So ffs i'm fucking angry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.