Seat Counters - 2023/24

According to Twitter the stewards have got an allocation and are being invited to apply for two tickets each.

Obviously club staff getting an allocation is as old as the trees but I’m surprised at casual labour getting a go.

Wonder if the girls on the bar get some out of the pot aswell?

142 and 143 were never put on sale for the cup final until a week later, which always pissed us off as it misses out the loyal fans/points. I think staff and familes take their pick, then the rest get put on. Though likely a ticket agency this time...

But it's when the woman said 141 isn't on either. Forcing anyone who wanted to be on that side for the presenation to be stuck on the corner flag for the same price, bloody disgrace :(

Guarenteed some will pop up in a week or so, but no she was adament no they're not being put on sale AT ALL.
I couldn't risk waiting especially as the website isn't working and was told it could take a few days to fix as its on effecting "a small amount of people", so i wouldn't have been able to keep checking.

Really pisser of a day. Meant to be a great day - off to the cup final after all, but bloody hell it sucks all the fun out at first..

I know it pops up every year but the supporters clubs getting all the tickets they apply for is an absolute disgrace and needs looking at. How the fuck can someone who isn’t a season ticket holder or match day member etc pay a tenner or whatever it is to be a member of the OSC, not even turn up to meetings but then get a cup final ticket ahead of a season ticket holder. It’s outrageous.

142 and 143 were never put on sale for the cup final until a week later, which always pissed us off as it misses out the loyal fans/points. I think staff and familes take their pick, then the rest get put on. Though likely a ticket agency this time...

But it's when the woman said 141 isn't on either. Forcing anyone who wanted to be on that side for the presenation to be stuck on the corner flag for the same price, bloody disgrace :(

Guarenteed some will pop up in a week or so, but no she was adament no they're not being put on sale AT ALL.
I couldn't risk waiting especially as the website isn't working and was told it could take a few days to fix as its on effecting "a small amount of people", so i wouldn't have been able to keep checking.

Really pisser of a day. Meant to be a great day - off to the cup final after all, but bloody hell it sucks all the fun out at first..
141 had 12 seats but all at back row.
142 had 13 seats but all singles down the middle.
143 has 0.

Agree that it is out of order to take away around 800+ seats from those blocks in the first window and force everyone who wants to be closer to the trophy lift into 140. What's worse is most of the cheaper seats in 140 were not available (bulk blanked out) forcing fans to buy the higher price ticket in that block.

A compromise approach in my view would have been to evenly allocate any tickets not available to ticket point holders so we would have been given a chance in those blocks, I.e. we should have still had at least 45% availability in each of those blocks at the open (of course it should be 60% at least per alleged agreements).

this game doesn't do it for me as a seat counter, there is no jeopardy at all, we need people saying they are going to give it a miss, it totally ruins it
I said this earlier. It’s not the same without the Empty Seat Flappers. However there’s a different kind of jeopardy this time: it’s the fear of missing out (FOMO). The FOMO Flappers are already blaming the supporters clubs and the stewards and we are only a few hours into sales.

I said this earlier. It’s not the same without the Empty Seat Flappers. However there’s a different kind of jeopardy this time: it’s the fear of missing out (FOMO). The FOMO Flappers are already blaming the supporters clubs and the stewards and we are only a few hours into sales.
Can’t exactly blame people for flapping on chance of missing out, there’s no way this is going all the way down to bottom of season ticket holders not on cup scheme, so the idea that said person might miss out on a ticket to someone in a supporters club who doesn’t even go to games is appalling.

So it’s a piss take. Unless all 33 are season ticket holders on the fa cup scheme? Why does being in a supporters club make anyone more worthy?
But they can get their own tickets. Supporters clubs are beneficial for those who can’t get a season ticket. I live 3 hours away and have never had a ST but I get to a lot of games every season! Like I’ve already said 19 home games this season alone. Supporters clubs allow people like myself to get a couple of away tickets every season. I apply for every away game but get 2/3 and I’m buzzing with that.
This year, I got arsenal away, spurs away fa cup and Luton away fa cup.

I do get your frustration though because I feel the same when I see matey request a final ticket when he/she hasn’t been all season!

So it’s a piss take. Unless all 33 are season ticket holders on the fa cup scheme? Why does being in a supporters club make anyone more worthy?
It doesn’t but everyone on cup scheme who wants to go to the final will get one, after that it’s get one anyway you can, don’t blame any blue for doing that.

Last edited:
Can’t exactly blame people for flapping on chance of missing out, there’s no way this is going all the way down to bottom of season ticket holders not on cup scheme, so the idea that said person might miss out on a ticket to someone in a supporters club who doesn’t even go to games is appalling.
I’m not blaming anyone for anything mate. Im making a joke. I’m in the same boat actually, waiting on availability for my lads.

That said, the flapping is going on because of the limited number of tickets that went on sale this morning. I think that number is not representative of what is left and that all season ticket holders, even not on cup scheme, will get one. They certainly shouldn’t be lower priority than non season ticket holders in clubs who don’t attend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.