PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Who is this fuckin lassel? All I see from him is negative shite. Not seen one post from him that bigs us up in any way shape or form.
But I bet if you pull him he'll quote verse and chapter that he's the biggest fan and supported us the longest.

His posts fuck me right off.

Chelsea fan, I think, with a background in football administration (or was that another guy?).

Anyway, he came to Thailand and chose to eat in Indian restaurants, so his opinions are obviously worthless :)

Doesn’t matter what happens. City are guilty in other rivals fans and pundits minds. Even when /if it comes back we are not guilty they will still make up bullshit conspiracy theories to why we are guilty.

Example, yeah they were found innocent but they paid the courts off or some other bullshit.

We are hated because we crashed the top 4 smashed the rags off their top spot. Destroyed the best Liverpool team in years from getting multiple league titles and their whiny manager. It’s pure jealousy.

Doesn’t matter what happens. City are guilty in other rivals fans and pundits minds. Even when /if it comes back we are not guilty they will still make up bullshit conspiracy theories to why we are guilty.

Example, yeah they were found innocent but they paid the courts off or some other bullshit.

We are hated because we crashed the top 4 smashed the rags off their top spot. Destroyed the best Liverpool team in years from getting multiple league titles and their whiny manager. It’s pure jealousy.
Hey, let’s do it again this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.