PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

There is also another obvious reason with the latest ‘anchoring’ changes being lobbied which again only affect City with the highest revenue. No need for it if we are out of the way.
Add that to the rules they are trying to bring in about so called "associated party financial rules". Which a club (rumoured to be City) have supposedly told the PL that those rules aren't legal.

This story broke in February.

Join the dot's.

Forgive my limited legal knowledge,
No, if you want to follow City you need at least some form of paralegal qualification.

:)

I'm a legal thicko, can somebody tell me who (after all the evidence) decides if were guilty or not. I mean is there a panel, a jury, an impartial judge, what and who ?

I love Rawk for its comedy output. All bemoaning City lawyers trying to hush the red cartel journalists with legal writs etc liking it to the despotic regimes in the middle east denying free speech. Such a lack of self awareness from a fan group who hounded a journalist out of his job for daring to question the behaviour of Liverpool fans
Hypocrite FC
All for free speech, as long as they can dictate what is said. A bit like any dictatorship in history.

Free speech is fine, as long as it's not a chant, And if it is a chant, we will put our own definition of what that chant means, and then lobby the authorities to make it illegal.

Last edited:
It does when you’re quantifying how much compensation the dippers needed to pay. They clearly were guilty as they paid Compo. So why £1m as opposed to £1 or £100m?
I guess it's nonimal enough to be accepted as a total quantity, but significant enough if we ever need to utilise the payment as evidence for sokething else.

It does not matter if the damage was little, The crime itself was done to benefit Liverpool FC,
Why does Liverpool always dodge the bullet, Manchester City should have taken them to the cleaners, Because if the shoe was on the other foot mark my words Manchester City would be Punished heavily and even relegation would have fitted the crime

City probably kept it low key like a lot of other stuff in the belief it would soften the red cartels attitude towards us and make for a better, more harmonious future. They learned to their cost that you never trust vermin, you destroy them.

Some genius on there wants themselves, United and Arsenal to walk away from the PL and rejoin the EFL if we don’t get punished. At least there’s some common ground that we can all agree on now.
I’m sure league 2 grounds would welcome them,and the well financial restraints lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.