8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

Definitely adds control to our midfield his only shortfall is his lack of goal threat , if you want to win a tight game he is ideal , Gundo was irrepaceable but he is doing a half decent job , if only he could score a dozen goals a season.
Gundogan had us spoiled. But before that one of our best ever midfielders wasn't great at scoring either.

Gundogan had us spoiled. But before that one of our best ever midfielders wasn't great at scoring either.
The only reason i have always rated Bell a better player than Merlin ,King Col could do the lot , score , pass , dribble , defend , head the ball just the best all round footballer i have seen.But in possesion of the ball Merlin is the best i have seen ,poetry in motion , i am blessed to have witness both at their peak.

Not at all bothered about his goal contributions. As long as he contributes to the team in other ways, it's good enough for me.

Definitely adds control to our midfield his only shortfall is his lack of goal threat , if you want to win a tight game he is ideal , Gundo was irrepaceable but he is doing a half decent job , if only he could score a dozen goals a season.
Rodri has contributed to more goals this season than any other season. That wouldn’t have happened without Kovacic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.