Media Discussion - 2023/24

I came across TalkSport as I was flicking through radio stations in the car driving home. I stuck with them because they had a City fan on.
I’m sorry but I thought the City fan was so arrogant and annoying!
‘Do you think City will do the double.’
‘Well the FA Cup’s already a shoe in. We’ll beat them easy. The league is as good as ours.’
Not his exact words, a heck of a lot more was said and I thought the interviewer was very restrained, but it was as if we’d already won everything.
Obviously I hope we will and I am on tenterhooks with that hope but I just keep saying to the radio shut up you arrogant, annoying man. Never count your chickens.
The interviewer was a Chelsea supporter by the way.

Maybe it’s just me. Maybe everyone else thinks it’s over and done with but there are more games to play and I’m old school. Until we are 5-0 with 1 minute of added time we haven’t won anything! :-)
JMHO

His over the top comment is embarrassing to him & the park the bus wankers after that Havertz award. He knows what he is doing by using his position to get any advantage he can for his “club” in the final games. He’s also a fucking hypocrite I seem to recall he won his fair share of soft penalties playing for the arse

He's a gobby half wit. Thank fuck he's retiring from MOTD after this season. He should take those miserable pricks Shearer and Murphy with him.

Just listened to a couple of post match interviews with that moaning ,whining tw*t O'Neill , every f*cking week its the referees's faults , or maybe your just a shit manager , look how well Bournemouth are doing with a decent manager. He has done nowt and won nowt and blames everything and everybody except his own poor tactical knowledge and poor management , he's a prize gobshite who will find his true level in the Championship when Wolves have got sick of his excuses.
Ha ha ha my lads said u think every manager is a cock
Nope wrong some .more than other I replied......bingo O'Neil and Frank's top the list all could qualify for liverpool and are cocks

He's a gobby half wit. Thank fuck he's retiring from MOTD after this season. He should take those miserable pricks Shearer and Murphy with him.
And Jenas! Stick with the One Show Jenas. You’re rubbish at that as well.

This time not JMHO but why am I paying a licence fee for that boring, expressionless fool??

It was a penalty. I'm bored of the ignorance of most people, even ex players, who have no clue (or are willfully biased) on what constitutes a penalty offence.
Wait for Dermot....not enough force no straight leg clips him but contact sport
Warnock but he's behind him let me demonstrate
His twin well no from me

Ha ha ha my lads said u think every manager is a cock
Nope wrong some .more than other I replied......bingo O'Neil and Frank's top the list all could qualify for liverpool and are cocks
This is wrong. Wolves have been royally shafted by VAR this season and O'Neil has had to sell players. His interview was quite reasoned and analysed ghd game well. The foul on Gvardiol was touch and go

Gobber's stream of sewage on co-comms for our match on Sky yesterday makes you wonder how he got out of the ground intact. That rabid scouse pot of poison shouldn't be allowed anywhere near our premises and the same goes for their other imbecile City hater ratboy. Deliberately incendiary selection by the US owned redtop propaganda outlet in case we slipped up. They know judgement day for them and the other scummy media parasites is not too far away now. I hope we bankrupt them all and their disgusting clickbait shills with astronomic damages for a decade of gaslighting lies.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.