Jamie Carragher

So unprofessional - how he continues to be employed is beyond me

I’ve only just seen this.

Sancho holds himself very well here. He doesn’t look that impressed, and I’d have told the cow shit breath scouse **** to get his fucking arm off me if I were there.

The thing I've always found strange with him (and others like Gerrard) and hopefully Evertonians can shed some light on this. He's supposed to be a blue, now I get he played for Liverpool but for me once his career is over he reverts to being a blue.

We've had blades play for us and owls play for them but once that ends they always revert to supporting their team, which I would expect.

Just find it a bit odd that he doesn't affiliate with Everton.
It's a better career move to stick with the dippers

Has the club sent Spitty at letter?
We will know soon enough with the league ending. I wouldn’t be surprised if Sky have told him to tone it down just incase we do win the league. I reckon the 115 allegations need to be kept quiet for a few weeks. They won’t want to damage the brand for their big day.

I’ve only just seen this.

Sancho holds himself very well here. He doesn’t look that impressed, and I’d have told the cow shit breath scouse **** to get his fucking arm off me if I were there.

This is not a football pundit, in the ordinary sense of the word. No, this is a prolonged insult, a gob of spit in the face of football, a kick in the pants to God, Man, Destiny, Time, Love, Beauty . . . what you will.

With apologies to Henry Miller.

The thing I've always found strange with him (and others like Gerrard) and hopefully Evertonians can shed some light on this. He's supposed to be a blue, now I get he played for Liverpool but for me once his career is over he reverts to being a blue.

We've had blades play for us and owls play for them but once that ends they always revert to supporting their team, which I would expect.

Just find it a bit odd that he doesn't affiliate with Everton.
He's not the only one.
Ian Rush and Michael Owen are two more.
Owen's Dad even played for Everton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.