PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Finally I've found a source that shows the Mark Goldbrige confession about legal letters actually being sent without having to listen to other stuff that make me feel unclean.

To me these legal letters are proof positive that City have been pretty much cleared of any serious charge.
You don't send letters like this unless you're absolutely sure that you pretty much get all you want out of a legal case.
It would also explain why all the other internet loons as well as mediah organisations have suddenly gone silent.

This non cooperating charge pisses me off. Basically City get found guilty of not handling over all the financial sensitive details to the red tops +1. That is ridiculous.
Hand it over to our legal team yes but hand it over to our enemies ?
if the rumors of we're in the clear are true and they're looking to save face then City have a card to play in the non cooperation debate

Just watched it again to make sure… Guardiol had hit the ball before contact was made. The defender had eyes on the ball and was entitled to challenge for it. In my opinion it was nothing more than a playing incident by old rules. Seriously do not think that would have been considered for a penalty 25 years ago and maybe more recently than that.
It was absolutely not a penalty in any way. They ran into each other after Gvardiol had attempted a pot shot from a cross. It was a ludicrously poor decision and smacked of a refereeing team that has never played the game.

To me these legal letters are proof positive that City have been pretty much cleared of any serious charge.
You don't send letters like this unless you're absolutely sure that you pretty much get all you want out of a legal case.
It would also explain why all the other internet loons as well as mediah organisations have suddenly gone silent.
So true. Sending legal letters risks opening up a can of worms. City must be supremely confident. In this case I don't think it is a defensive tactic by us.

Finally I've found a source that shows the Mark Goldbrige confession about legal letters actually being sent without having to listen to other stuff that make me feel unclean.

Sorry mate but that video doesn’t show or prove a thing.

It was absolutely not a penalty in any way. They ran into each other after Gvardiol had attempted a pot shot from a cross. It was a ludicrously poor decision and smacked of a refereeing team that has never played the game.

Of course it was a penalty you absolute lunatic.

It was given, end of story. We get soft ones given against us and we get some given for us. Nobody really knows what constitutes a penalty, a foul or a red card these days. We'd have won that game yesterday without the penalties. Wolves were lucky it wasn't 10-1. If you want to see a penalty that should never have been given in a million years look at the Arsenal game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.