Media Discussion - 2023/24

I had to laugh, the Gomersall woman did her best to stir up the idea of Haaland and Pep having a barney at the end, and thentow fellas were really having none of it.

I've no idea why this has become a story. Haaland wasn't pissed off at Pep subbing him, he was pissed off at Pawson for allowing the Wolves centre half to foul him throughout the entire game. Watch the pictures just before he walks off......he's giving Pawson a right old mouthful. And rightly so imho.

Regarding the first penalty, I thought it was maybe harsh in a way. Ian Wright said Gvardiol had got his shot away and the Wolves player then caught him after that. But remember last season at Arsenal when Eddie clattered the Arsenal forward a fair time after he'd got his shot away. Alty gave the penalty. So if you give that, logic says you have to give the Gvardiol one.

Wonder if they have all been briefed to go for our atmosphere now they can't slander us about legal battles.

Big eared pricks idea of atmosphere is the cringey paper sounds from the king power or scousers singing karaoke.
Hmm. Makes you wonder. Think back to before the charges and all the digs were about empty seats and atmosphere. looks like its all they have left again

Funny how everyone has an issue with the penalty yesterday and for me it’s not a penalty……but I recall Ederson doing the same to Eddie Nketiah last year and apparently it was nailed on
Has to be so blatant for them to even accept we are due a penalty it’s embarrassing.
Arsenal get a penalty every time they are struggling to break a team down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.