Seat Counters - 2023/24

Seems a bit of a clique on here with ya pro OSC. You can colour it all you want. I'll tell you straight. It's a disgrace that supporters clubs get tickets before season ticket holders. So you hold on to that treacle.....
Think Tim takes it personal because he runs an OSC correctly. However, we all know the way tickets are distributed are in fact wrong…. Wait for the usual… name the branch comment. Fact is, people put their names and supporters numbers on to the sheet if they want an away ticket. OSC applies for them and gets plenty of tickets. This is jumping the queue for certain people who are not season ticket holders. So the loyalty points system is yet again abused and yes there is a clique cos they get the tickets. Won’t last for ever though. I’m alright Jacks.

Yeah, all 14 of ours are £115 Block 530, no choice.

No need to thank the OSC's for hoovering up the expensive tickets, to allow other Blues the cheap seats ; )
Just like how games where members who haven’t got season cards pay £75 to be in South Stand Level 3 against mid table sides.

City like the OSC because as you know, it’s a win win relationship

Are you in here just to stir shit and create division, or do you have anything useful to contribute to the thre

Just like how games where members who haven’t got season cards pay £75 to be in South Stand Level 3 against mid table sides.

City like the OSC because as you know, it’s a win win relationship
We are a global brand. For supporter clubs outside of the UK a ticket allocation is fine. To give tickets to the UK supporters clubs that circumvents the points system is simply not right. How is it a win win Tim ?

Confirmed tonight.

The branch members who applied for FA Cup tickets got £115 tickets from the club. Everyone has to pay that. No cheap tickets for the branch members. Coach is £45. £160 in total without food and drink.

Last edited:
Seems a bit of a clique on here with ya pro OSC. You can colour it all you want. I'll tell you straight. It's a disgrace that supporters clubs get tickets before season ticket holders. So you hold on to that treacle.....
Not quite. If anything I am surprised about all the perks you think OSC Branches have. Maybe it was better than I thought.

We are a global brand. For supporter clubs outside of the UK a ticket allocation is fine. To give tickets to the UK supporters clubs that circumvents the points system is simply not right. How is it a win win Tim ?
A thousand people turning up for a trophy night in North Yorkshire. Noel G watching City win the League at a Supporters Club gathering in the states. It’s all of City’s expansion, whether st home or abroad. This is the OSC that wasn’t supposed to survive the Covid lockdowns according to blowhards on here.

Now with 35,000 members with virtually everyone having at least a Matchday membership, the OSC is integral to City’s expanding fan base.

A thousand people turning up for a trophy night in North Yorkshire. Noel G watching City win the League at a Supporters Club gathering in the states. It’s all of City’s expansion, whether st home or abroad. This is the OSC that wasn’t supposed to survive the Covid lockdowns according to blowhards on here.

Now with 35,000 members with virtually everyone having at least a Matchday membership, the OSC is integral to City’s expanding fan base.
You are very passionate about the OSC. I respect that and you probably do a lot to promote the club. Nice one. However, I disagree with the entire philisophy that OSC get 20% of the ticket allocation. City Matters is supposed to represent the supporters but it doesn't. It represents the supporters clubs. A significant number of SC holders and many people with points are shafted by the allocation to OSC. It is something to take up with the club not with you.

You are very passionate about the OSC. I respect that and you probably do a lot to promote the club. Nice one. However, I disagree with the entire philisophy that OSC get 20% of the ticket allocation. City Matters is supposed to represent the supporters but it doesn't. It represents the supporters clubs. A significant number of SC holders and many people with points are shafted by the allocation to OSC. It is something to take up with the club not with you.
Supporters clubs should not get tickets for any games.End of !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.