Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

One for the Chelsea fans on here.
I'm looking to bring in a Chelsea defender for fantasy football team.
Looks like a few defenders are coming back from injury now.
Who do you think has the best chance of playing in the last 3 games?

One for the Chelsea fans on here.
I'm looking to bring in a Chelsea defender for fantasy football team.
Looks like a few defenders are coming back from injury now.
Who do you think has the best chance of playing in the last 3 games?

None of them play consistently enough for it to be worth it imo. Lately Chalobah, Badiashile and Cucurella have started regularly but it could just be a result of injuries to others, though Disasi appears to have lost his place. A cheap ish option might be Cucurella as his position appears to be the safest with Chilwell injured and Poch having found a new and improved role for him as an inverted full back.

None of them play consistently enough for it to be worth it imo. Lately Chalobah, Badiashile and Cucurella have started regularly but it could just be a result of injuries to others, though Disasi appears to have lost his place. A cheap ish option might be Cucurella as his position appears to be the safest with Chilwell injured and Poch having found a new and improved role for him as an inverted full back.
OK cheers. I'll change plans then.
Got £420 riding on it and it's very close so can't make a mistake.

Whisper it quietly, but are we finally seeing the reason Pep wanted Cucurella? Poch seems to have stumbled upon a role that suits him, inverted LB. Why it’s taken him 8 months to figure out a role that suits him.

Don’t know where the Palmer thread has gone and it hasn’t made that much of a difference to our season, but we should never have let him go in hindsight
I’ve tried to deny it all season but let’s be honest
He’s a class act and everything that Doku isn’t

Don’t know where the Palmer thread has gone and it hasn’t made that much of a difference to our season, but we should never have let him go in hindsight
I’ve tried to deny it all season but let’s be honest
He’s a class act and everything that Doku isn’t
You’d rather have Palmer than Doku?

Strange.

Jérémy is 21. He’s in his first season in the Premier League and he is still learning Pep’s system.

I bet you wanted us to get rid of Rodri, Mahrez and Jack after their first season with us.

Let's not get carried away. You beat West Ham. The last decent team you faced, you lost 5-0

It seems like a popular thing to do when people are happy about a win to point out the team they beat is bad. It’s worth pointing out West Ham have been above us all season, beat us at their ground and beat Arsenal at the Emirates. It’s all moot anyway, as my general point was just how well Cucurella has been playing since Poch altered his role, starting with the second half at Villa away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.