Savio

Different to Grealish and Bernardo so that comparison is pointless.
No idea if he’s ready for the first team squad next year or not. But those charts aren’t any answer.
This is why stats don’t give you the real picture. Stats help but the “eye test” is the best metric.
Looking at stats our very own Dave never had the stats that backed up what we all saw, he was the guy who made the assist possible, he was the guy that dictated play, yet his stats (goals and assists) were not amazing. I have not seen Savio play but to just use stats as a guide, where there are so many variables (league standard, the way teams set up against you, the way of playing etc.), is nonsense. If we do sign him I hope these stats translate and if they do then he could be some player for us under Pep

Last edited:
I've watched him extensively this season and he's going to be a top player.

He can play on either wing and is a master in 1v1 situations. He's got pace and skill in abundance and is also composed in his decision making - which marks him out as something special.

I've mentioned it before but he plays a bit like Phil when on the left. A bit old school beating his man on the outside and crossing with his stronger foot. Though he's more direct in his dribbling.

Haaland would love his service into the box.

So what

David Silva also played in the same circumstances

Procede to be one of the best PL midfielders ever
Based on your stats he’s created 3 more chances than Doku in almost double the minutes in an arguably easier league. He may be better but you can’t base it on those stats

Based on your stats he’s created 3 more chances than Doku in almost double the minutes in an arguably easier league. He may be better but you can’t base it on those stats
He's also two years younger than Doku in his first season of European top flight football.

It doesn't need to be a Savio Vs. Doku conversation though. They're both two of the most gifted wingers around who could be valuable members of our squad (Doku already is).

He's also two years younger than Doku in his first season of European top flight football.

It doesn't need to be a Savio Vs. Doku conversation though. They're both two of the most gifted wingers around who could be valuable members of our squad (Doku already is).
It is pretty pointless as it’s completely not like for like. Adapting to Pep’s rigorous demands is clearly very difficult for any player, generally takes into year 2 to hit full speed. Watch Doku next season. I’ve seen very little of Savio do would just say if he’s as good as, or even better than, Doku then we’re getting a good un

I've watched him extensively this season and he's going to be a top player.

He can play on either wing and is a master in 1v1 situations. He's got pace and skill in abundance and is also composed in his decision making - which marks him out as something special.

I've mentioned it before but he plays a bit like Phil when on the left. A bit old school beating his man on the outside and crossing with his stronger foot. Though he's more direct in his dribbling.

Haaland would love his service into the box.
How would you say he is in comparison to Leroy Sane?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.