PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Where does he say that, sorry. Genuinely haven't seen it and asking because I want to, not because I doubt it. Seen someone else claim this as below btw, which has me interested.

For the record, I do want it to be true and confirmed and clearly true an all that, really. Just because I am arguing speculation vs proof, does not mean I don't believe it or want to. As I keep pointing out with my own Simon Stone assumption.

That there though would then be the confirmation everyone wantst to see, that hopefully put it beyond debate.
To be fair that idiot could be just trying to get a load of traffic on his channel on Tuesday may just show some letter a kid wrote and make a big joke out of it. Who knows ?

I’m just glad we are getting some positive stories or leaks after the 15 months of mud being thrown at us

Ok the subsequent video (the first of the two in your post) wasn't showing up for me, it just looked like the same one (the bottom one) twice. There IS more in that than I had been going with, and more than in the earlier video of the 'laughter'. Thanks. It has moved on since yesterday and that does now look far more substantial.

Was away over the weekend and saw a red i know. Decent enough bloke, good job, seemingly a sensible man

Told him of the rumours that charges have been dropped, told him what the city lawyer told me. His reply …

“Well youve obviously bribed someone”.

I laughed as i thought he was joking but no, he was deadly serious. I asked what he means and he said , “youve bribed the FA”.

The FA? What we have drove to london with a bag of cash to bribe ‘The FA’. Couldnt be arsed going into it as regards what the fuck the FA have to do with all this, nor how he thinks the bribe went down.

He then said “if you get away with it then forest and everton should sue”

Thats what we are up against. Idiots

Was away over the weekend and saw a red i know. Decent enough bloke, good job, seemingly a sensible man

Told him of the rumours that charges have been dropped, told him what the city lawyer told me. His reply …

I laughed as i thought he was joking but no, he was deadly serious. I asked what he means and he said , “youve bribed the FA”.

The FA? What we have drove to london with a bag of cash to bribe ‘The FA’. Couldnt be arsed going into it as regards what the fuck the FA have to do with all this, nor how he thinks the bribe went down.

Every time I engage with a mate who is a rag or a scouse fan and mention about the charges being dropped the fallback I always get is that it’s because we’ve paid so much for the best lawyers in the whole wide world, lol, and when I reply about do you not think the Prem will be using decent lawyers too they just mumble.

The tribalism of the game will not allow most fans to view things objectively. The press and social media feed that because it is profitable to do so. Social media hosts make their money from any links to their feeds: the more controversial their statements the more they rile; the more they rile, the more clicks. You have to break that cycle. Cease and desist letters to the key players could have a dramatic effect because the threat is the removal of their platform - their job.

The clue is in the 9th word of your post

United and Liverpool fans are totally brainwashed. They have no contact with reality anymore

Ok the subsequent video (the first of the two in your post) wasn't showing up for me, it just looked like the same one (the bottom one) twice. There IS more in that than I had been going with, and more than in the earlier video of the 'laughter'. Thanks. It has moved on since yesterday and that does now look far more substantial.

Still not proof .....

You see how annoying that is?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.