PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Everybody chats shit.
Screenshot_20230603_091106_Samsung Internet.jpg
"So I told Khaldoon, you've got to keep at them. Show no mercy and DONT take a settlement. This Murrey Rossen KC (that means Queens Council, by the way) has seen the evidence and he knows the premier league are on shaky ground...
. ....d'you wanna go back to mine?"

Brooklands Blue I think. Could never tell if he was joking or being serious.

What was Ducado's list? I remember it being a thing, was it of stuff journalists had said?
Haha, yeah Brooklands. He was very up and down.
I think he did have up until he told everyone and then he got anhialated on here by pretty much everyone.

Ducado had a list of posters he considered to be imposters, I believe, though I could be wrong.... I was a Chelsea fan back then just coming on here to troll the blue suckers:)

You’re not doing some sort of sociological experiment on us are you?

We’ve already shown our herd gullibility by getting all excited about the prospect of (fools)Goldbridge getting a cease to exist letter.

Now while I consider myself above all such frippery I’d be very interested in a PM from someone so that I can adopt an air of cynical detachment. Or giddy excitement
What about continued masturbation ?

Haha, yeah Brooklands. He was very up and down.
I think he did have up until he told everyone and then he got anhialated on here by pretty much everyone.

Ducado had a list of posters he considered to be imposters, I believe, though I could be wrong.... I was a Chelsea fan back then just coming on here to troll the blue suckers:)

In fairness, though I would never actually take the time to do it, I think it's a good idea to keep track of what ITK info ends up being true and what doesn't. A lot of ITK posts would be easily debunked if we could just go 'well the last three claims you made were bollocks so we don't believe this one'.

The BBC are shit bags I couldn’t care less what position they are in the who’s the biggest cunts table.

your right lets get our news and information from facebook or t’internet where we can find whatever suits our own agenda

so much easier

Zzz zzz Zzz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.