PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Went to bed on the steps of the Courts of Justice - woken up on Devil's Island.

WTF has happened?
Nothing really, just take Alberto Galassi’s comments in context, he said he couldn’t say anything but was super confident about our situation, apart from his role at City he’s the top dog at a mega successful Yacht building company and a Lawyer of some repute.

Khaldoon is also of the same opinion and the £300m expansion of the North Stand should encourage the optimism for those of us who are not “ITK’s”.

Nothing really, just take Alberto Galassi’s comments in context, he said he couldn’t say anything but was super confident about our situation, apart from his role at City he’s the top dog at a mega successful Yacht building company and a Lawyer of some repute.

Khaldoon is also of the same opinion and the £300m expansion of the North Stand should encourage the optimism for those of us who are not “ITK’s”.

Khaldoon is the best itk there is. If he sits in front of a camera & says we will prevail then it’s good enough for me & I’ve never worried since…..

Pretty simple really if you try and look at things logically and without any emotion.

In the Blue corner: best, smartest and coolest owners in football history.

In the Red corner: sweaty, balding clammy kuntz looking more and more desperate by the day.

I think we can all sit tight and enjoy this one to play out . . .

Thanks - much needed.

That’s what gives me confidence the north stand expansion. If that was put on hold I’d be nervous

This from X at the end of April.

I do like that quote. But glass half empty post he's hardly going to turn round and say "Honestly I don't know which way it'll go, it's out of our hands, I believe we're innocent but it'll be up to the IC to make that decision".

The PL I'm sure are equally as confident in their position.

Of course I believe Khaldoon, but it's based on pure faith and not knowledge. The club aren't saying anything I wouldn't expect them to say given the severity of the charges. Whether it's posturing or whether it's genuine knowledge that this is going absolutely nowhere, nobody knows.

I do like that quote. But glass half empty post he's hardly going to turn round and say "Honestly I don't know which way it'll go, it's out of our hands, I believe we're innocent but it'll be up to the IC to make that decision".

The PL I'm sure are equally as confident in their position.

Of course I believe Khaldoon, but it's based on pure faith and not knowledge. The club aren't saying anything I wouldn't expect them to say given the severity of the charges. Whether it's posturing or whether it's genuine knowledge that this is going absolutely nowhere, nobody knows.
As he’s the CEO of the very respected Ferretti group and a qualified Lawyer I highly doubt he’d be associated with the City group if we were in danger of being found guilty of fraud.

I really don’t have any in depth knowledge but my instincts just give me positive vibes, could be way wrong and I’m open to debate but I’m really optimistic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.