FA Cup Final Tickets

Yeah indeed .

Just don’t think people with a spare come on and pick the best sob story lol maybe I’m wrong .

Ps I’m looking for a ticket and it’s my cats birthday that day ;)
I usually reply to all who dm when I have a spare give my number first to call bags the ticket. Saves days of emails back and forth
Then post it's gone.

The sob story fraternity, just missed out, went to York away and the lessor free trade hall, the cats got lukemia etc ... rarely get in touch

I have a ticket reserved via my OSC as someone else couldn't make it but I can't access my ticketing account. Every time I click on my ticketing account it repeatedly asks if I'm a robot even though I've completed it correctly. Is anyone having the same problem? Also looking for two for my Dad and Uncle if possible.

Looking for an adult and a junior together. I have an adult if anyone has two but is just after the one.

I have a ticket reserved via my OSC as someone else couldn't make it but I can't access my ticketing account. Every time I click on my ticketing account it repeatedly asks if I'm a robot even though I've completed it correctly. Is anyone having the same problem? Also looking for two for my Dad and Uncle if possible.
Mine’s been doing the same thing on chrome… try a different browser

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.