United Thread - 2023/24

Telling the staff that loads of them will be going in order to cut costs, cutting perks, getting them all back in the offices 5 days a week and that they're a bunch of untidy, scruffy individuals. Telling the players they're all for sale. He's hardly Mr Motivator.
He is 100% not an asset stripper though.

It's was only a matter of time until United turned into Liverpool, petition FFS.
I wonder if people like this ever realise that those involved in governance just laugh at nonsense like this?

I've been in numerous board and committee meetings where things like this are brought up to/by auditors (because they feel like they have to) and there is a uniform rolling of the eyes around the room at the absence of understanding.

I stand corrected , I was under the impression 5th and both cup winners got Europa league but league cup winners only get conference.
I’m hoping the rags manage one of the two as they’d win neither but the extra games will hinder their premier league performance next season
I suspect their squad will hinder it more

At least two Premier League clubs have enquired about signing Mason Greenwood, 22, but Manchester United's English striker, who is on loan at Getafe, is still more likely to move overseas if sold this summer. (Telegraph)

Sheffield United and Burnley no doubt.
Is Watford classed as overseas?

Telling the staff that loads of them will be going in order to cut costs, cutting perks, getting them all back in the offices 5 days a week and that they're a bunch of untidy, scruffy individuals. Telling the players they're all for sale. He's hardly Mr Motivator.
Well for the stories the press put out, one thing....he aint stupid and knows what he's doing.

( sorry, that's 2 )

It's was only a matter of time until United turned into Liverpool, petition FFS.

For those who are interested in refuting such a gloriously Rawky post, the board of the UAE Pro League Committee consists of zero Al Nahyans….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.