Media Discussion - 2023/24

Again.

That doesn't suit the media narrative.

What we need to keep in mind regarding the modern game of football is that there are two things happening simultaneously: what's actually happening on/off the pitch and what the media report is happening.
You could remove the words "game of football" and replace with "world" to be honest.

Appreciation of Pep -

Most foreign coaches love how Pep's teams play and acknowledge him as the master.

Likewise the media.

Only in the UK are his unique, transformational abilities downplayed or scorned.

What a pitiful indictment of such an envious & small minded group of cartel supporting morons.

Appreciation of Pep -

Most foreign coaches love how Pep's teams play and acknowledge him as the master.

Likewise the media.

Only in the UK are his unique, transformational abilities downplayed or scorned.

What a pitiful indictment of such an envious & small minded group of cartel supporting morons.
Brexit Britain!

Appreciation of Pep -

Likewise the media.

Have just watched the champs league final again on the Netflix thing You know what I’m 60 years old an all I can say is I’ve loved this club from the age of 6 brought up in Salford FUCK the lot of em , ALL of em , just fk off #CMON CITY

Have just watched the champs league final again on the Netflix thing You know what I’m 60 years old an all I can say is I’ve loved this club from the age of 6 brought up in Salford FUCK the lot of em , ALL of em , just fk off #CMON CITY
At your age you shouldn’t really be sitting on the fence like this. Say what you see man

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.