PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Did financial controls exist when Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United had won 60% of league titles?
Did those clubs request financial controls when Manchester City began to become successful?
Did Rick Parry and David Gill occupy seats on the board of two of those clubs alongside roles at FIFA and UEFA?
Were Manchester United and Liverpool the only clubs allowed to vet the head of the Premier League pre-appointment?

Just asking some questions.

They also have no proof that i don't spend my spare time hunting down Nazi sympathizers and raping them with an elephants cock, should i be worried about impending charges?

just for clarity I don't but i wouldn't say that there is an overwhelming body of evidence to show that
African or Asian?

I genuinely don't think the Prem are out to "get" us.

In my opinion, the PL have found some kind of smoke regarding the things named (Mancini, Etisalat, player wages etc) and they've rightfully done their due diligence.

However the club refused to cooperate with any investigation. Therefore the PL has reason to believe we're cheating and has no proof that we aren't.

There is no way in hell the businessmen running the club would let it go this far of they didn't have the evidence they needed to exonerate us. If we get proved guilty of everything, it absolutely destroys the clubs standing in football. And I mean actual football, not dickheads who live on Twitter or spend 8 hours a day in front of their podcasting equipment.

I believe we'll take a heavy fine for the non-cooperation and the club are prepared for that as collateral damage.

The PL let it stew too long from the announcement and we're going to let them take the fall for that.

I'm not on the same knowledge level as many others on here, but I'd take issue over a few things.

The PL refused to punish Liverpool over the hacking because the incident happened too long ago. Yet they charge us for things even older.

United failed UEFA FFP last year, and by default, also broke PL rules. They haven't been charged for this, yet City have been charged five times by the PL for breaking UEFA regulations.

You say the PL has no proof we aren't cheating!! On that basis, I have no proof that I didn't mug that old lady and steal her purse the other day. Should I expect to appear in an identity parade sometime soon?

The way they sensationalised the charges against City tells me the PL have acted in extremely bad faith towards the club. They are 100% out to get us. The only question that remains is who (which of our rivals) put them up to this.

Other clubs are going to have a vested interest in our downfall because it benefits them.

But to say that means the PL is actively collaborating with those 9 clubs to ensure our downfall is tin foil hat territory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.